Our services are tailored for children, teens, families, and young adults. We provide personalized and effective therapy and counseling services for each individual and family. Your specialist at Paradox is dedicated to supporting you and your family on the journey toward leading a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling life.
We offer child and teen therapy, psychological testing services, and in-home and in-school behavioral interventions. Please feel free to explore our services to learn more, and do not hesitate to contact us to schedule a free phone consultation.
Some of our services include:
- Child Therapy and Child Play Therapy
- Teen Therapy for depression, anxiety, self-esteem, academic aspirations, life transitions
- Gifted and GATE Education Help and Consultation
- Psycho-educational testing and psychological testing
- Support for Learning Differences
- Parent consultation in-home or in-office
- Help with Tantrums Behaviors
- Teen Counseling and Teen Therapy
- Therapy for Self-Injury in Teens
- Interventions for ADHD
- Therapy for Teen Depression
- Teen Therapy for Anxiety
- Child Therapy in Carlsbad, Encinitas, and Oceanside
- Teen Alcohol and Addiction Counseling Carlsbad
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Child Psychotherapy
- Teen Girl Therapy and Teen Girl Counseling
Due to the nature of our private practice, our providers are not regularly available to clients for emergency services. We are not able to provide crisis services outside of regularly scheduled appointments or normal business hours. In the case of an emergency, please call the toll free San Diego County Crisis Line (888-724-7240), dial 911, or go to your local emergency room. If you would like to check for the availability of same day appointments, please call PPS at (760) 683-9013.
Electronic mail (e-mail) is for non-urgent correspondence only. E-mail is an unreliable form of communication and should never be used for urgent concerns. E-mail should never be used to transmit highly sensitive or personal information as the security of such information cannot be guaranteed. If you decide to use e-mail through our website to communicate with your provider, it may not be received or reviewed in a timely manner. Please call PPS at (760) 683-9013 if you do not receive a response in 3 business days. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
We support families with therapy and counseling in the following San Diego County zip codes and more: 92008, 92009, 92010, 92011, 92023, 92024, 92078, 92081, 92082, 92084, 92085, 92054, 92056, 92083, 92013, 92018, 92055, 92007, 92128, 92069, 92078, 92079, 92096, 92075. We offer child therapy in Carlsbad
Child Therapy in Carlsbad
Our families travel from all of San Diego County to receive child therapy in Carlsbad